Monday, June 11, 2007

Thanks from Reuben for all the gorgeous gifts!!!


























With special thanks to.....






Joe & Amanda for the trendy Conran clothes, keepsake box and journal for happy thoughts....Pete & Nicky for the memory box and cool clothes...Erica & David Peck for the precious Reuben nameplate and toys...Steph & Simon Hall for the beautiful blue outfit and silver bear...Christina and Claudio Righetti for the lovely I Love Mummy tshirt...Sarah Brook-Hayes for Millie Rabbit (which Mummy has stolen)...Anne Pike and John for the luxurious cashmere blanket and softest of soft rabbits...Michelle & Phil Powell for the clothes and teddy (seen here being looked after by Millie)...Simon & Nicky Eddy for the gerberas and cuddly toy (I have him in my cot in the NICU)...Geraldine & Mark Burles for the blue cuddly toy at home awaiting my homecoming...Charb & Terrana for the giraffe (I love safari animals!)...Stat & Jo for the fun clothes and precious 1st memories photo album from all the way down under...Yuka & Scotty for the groovy Baby Gap clothes for me to grow into...Polly & Alex for the cuddly koala (well travelled) and Peter Rabbit hat n booties...Kirsty & Arek Baranowski for the luxurious embroidered blue/grey ensembles for when I'm big and strong (mummy loves the colours)....to Janet & Mike Anslow for the fun clothes (especially the striped 'prison suit' which I might use to escape from the NICU and the framed photo and toy)...John & Sarah Heynen for the PJ puppy bib, blankie and cuddly toy which you'll see me cuddled up to. I've been very spoilt and I'm a lucky chappy.



(more photos to follow...)


Love Reuben Jack x

No comments: