Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Victoria & Moriah





A little delight last night. I found these lost photos I'd taken of Victoria and Moriah, our friends in CHARGE, in August at the Huntington and was very touched to see again the love between them. Victoria and Justin, I hope you love them as much as I do. I took the liberty of trying out Photoshop on the nasal canula. Not having any experience in that, I still think they make pretty pictures.

Please continue to keep the family in your thoughts and prayers as they prepare for November's heart surgery.

3 comments:

Victoria Nelson said...

Tears in my eyes seeing my little angel without all those tubes! One day she will get there, but in the meantime, thank you for giving me this treat. These pictures are absolutely beautiful. You are an amazing and thoughtful friend, Catherine. Thank you.
Love always,
Victoria

Kristi said...

Gorgeous! Such love... so beautiful to see.
I cannot wait to meet them when we move! :-)

hannah m said...

So beautiful!