Monday, December 28, 2009

On the 4th day of Christmas: Newborn Henrik



Newborn Henrik - best of


Click here for Slideshow - Best of Henrik & Family

Honoured to photograph newborn Henrik at 10 days. Mother Lisa was one of Reuben's primary NICU nurses (also Moriah's) so I thought there was a lovely symmetry in that: Lisa cared for our baby and I photographed her baby 30 months on. Beautiful family, lovely shoot of some 600 shots and the above links to my Best of. The 4th from the end is hilarious. I certainly did see that when I was looking through the viewfinder.





1 comment:

Victoria Nelson said...

This one makes me cry...happy, heartfelt tears. Catherine, I remember Lisa talking about wanting you to photograph her newborn back when WE were in the
NICU (she was Moriah's Primary), and this was way before she was pregnant.
I am so happy that 1) her wish came true but even more ecstatic that 2) she has a handsome, healthy gorgeous son. Her and Nick look radiant! This was definitely my "Joy in January" for the day.
These photographs are breathtaking.
Love,
Victoria