Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Groupon

A few of my friends in CHARGE have been looking at ways to get fitter and healthier in 2011 and I thought I'd post a link too to Groupon which I've been using recently to book a few spa treatments, just things that I could never consider doing a short time ago.

Click here for Groupon

If you click on this link and register locally for whatever services and products or experiences you think you might be interested in (and that includes heavy discounts at your local restaurants for treat time), I'll get a local coupon to treat myself with. If you promote the same to your friends and family, you'll reap the benefits with a $10 or $20 coupon too when they sign up and purchase. With such a marketing strategy, I can quite see how they're the fastest growing net business in history and I can also look forward to a two maid service coming to help me out at half the regular price and a rejuvenating facial (OK I know I need a lot of rejuvenation, but every little helps!).

No comments: