Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Autumn leaves - Los Angeles Child Photographer







Was a big photographic day, down on the beach with Callum, storytime at the library, sightseeing around Ocean Park, and then whilst Callum slept in the car, I picked up Reuben and we jumped out for leaves. Too hard to decide on the Blip due to my utter obsession today with the camera (and little else achieved). One of those magical days.

Do you ever feel the pressure - and we put it upon ourselves - as photographers that you have to capture all these seasonal changes, religious holidays, festivals, birthdays, vacations and we're on a never ending wheel which we are obsessed with, but there is little breathing time between? And yet I absolutely love it.

How happy am I that I pulled over at the side of the road today...

1 comment:

JENN said...

HELLO you C & R/C, glancing through your pics capturing ur kids embracing the season changes while fun with the leaves ..... remembering photos "mommee" took post Callum's mini UCLA grad ceremony...watching the late November raindrops then on... really nice leaving me a smile to start this Sunday morning couple hours before going time my duty...