Saturday, May 12, 2012

Peter Rabbit - Los Angeles Studio Child Photographer















Did I tell you how much he loves Peter Rabbit.

Love shooting in my natural light studio - yes, all beautiful, pretty, Southern Californian light.

These are pages from a book I've created as a gift from my youngest Callum to his big brother Reuben for his 5th birthday and I love it so much!

I've always loved and been inspired by the illustrations of Beatrix Potter, the soft pastels upon which I've often referred to in my work. They are soothing to the eye and make a beautiful addition to a nursery.

Do you love Peter Rabbit too? Tell me about your children's love too and where it all began...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful. Loving, thoughtful and tender images. With stunning light. How I envy that gorgeous LA light! xx

Crystal M. said...

Adorable!!