Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy birthday cousin Hannah!!!

Dear Hannah, my girl cousin!!!

I hope you had a beautiful and happy birthday. I know Mum and Dad always do something very special for you on your birthdays (says my mummy) and so I'd love to hear what you got up to, the size of your birthday cake, did you have a sleepover with friends?

Also, how tall are you now? How much do you weigh? Everybody wants to know these things about me so I think it's only fair for me to ask you as well.

Be happy and if you're doing something for Bonfire Night, keep extra specially safe.

With love and a very big dribbly kiss
Your cousin, Reuben x

PS Please can you send me a nice new photo of you so that mummy can put it up on my blog and then everyone will be able to see what you look like and say, Ah, isn't she sweet? Where did she get that blonde hair from? as they do with me although actually, I think everyone thinks my hair is ginger so maybe they don't say Where did you get that blonde hair from, but instead say, Where did you get that ginger bonce hair from? And what about a lovely photo of Corrin too?

No comments: