Thursday, November 13, 2008

Celebrating one week old today


So beautiful, you'd think him a girl




Geometric sleep (delighted with how this came out)





Callum & bourgainvillea




Sleep softly my love



Blue eyes






Dappled shade

Formula? I want breast milk! (I'm trying love)




The first thing I see in the morning when I open my eyes


First toes (you know you're going to be seeing a lot of these)





Is that a smile?



Callum, just a few days short of being ready to be born. He's almost always sleeping, but today, on his first week birthday, I managed to catch him with his eyes open for a brief few moments. These are the many views of him today. I have a lot of catching up to do here on the blog, but best do this post now and then recap later. I just wanted to show you what he looks like once the afterbirth and gunk were removed.

6 comments:

Crystal M. said...

Beautiful baby!!

Crystal and Eva

Oberon SarahB-H said...

So beautiful!

Stuart - Alfie's Dad said...

Hey, a beautiful brother for Reu!

Congratulations to you all

Life is Great said...

Cx,
this is the weindorfs. your family is just perfect and healthy. you are all glowing. we love you so very much. and i will call you very soon. he is just beautiful. We pray The blesings of God all over you family and a speedily recovery,mk

hannah m said...

He's simply amazing...you all must be smitten - what does Sweet Reu think? What an amazing big brother he'll be.

Unknown said...

adorable looks like rue there