Friday, February 6, 2009

Callum, 11 weeks



































Loving his reflection





















Jennifer, you've done it again! She took these shots (and about 800 more in an hour) a couple of weeks ago, just haven't got round to posting but will do so to FlickR soon. All taken in my bedroom, they recall the shots J took exactly a year ago with R, and the C pregnancy ones in November.

Who does he look most like? He certainly has Jason's widow's peak and yet the bright blue Irish eyes from my Dad's side of the family and the Craigan lips from my mum's side.

5 comments:

hannah m said...

Absolutely precious! What a cutie!

Kristi said...

You both look beautiful! :-)

Mary said...

Such a miracle. I have tears of joy for you.

Anonymous said...

They look incredible!!!! I love the kissing one, especially! xoxo Jennifer

Crystal M. said...

Very lovely!!!