Sunday, September 13, 2009

Callum with Mama, 10m




Don't get too many photos with the boys, so it's precious when I do. I really do not look my best in the morning, having wildly curly hair that will not be tamed before my shower, so I cropped these right down and made the most of the warm morning light entering the bedroom. Callum and I were wearing similar pale blue coloured tops and looking down on him whlst giving him his bottle, I wanted to breathe it all in and wish for such moments to last forever.

1 comment:

JENN said...

Little blue-eyed cutie boy is turning 1 soon on November 2009!

Callum Andreas Lucas Dodd you grow so fast as your "mum" month by month closely cares for you with all her heart & pouring all her beautiful strength for both YOU and your 2-y-o genius big brother "REU"...

Callum you show all your might and talents hopping up and down as you love being on your bouncer as little Mr. Tigger Callum...

You are so great with your gymnastic ways and showing 'em what excellent things you can do..
amazingly already advanced baby with your early toddler ways...

Happy 10-month-old little husky baby boy with greetings of sweet smiles everywhere you go in your "mum's" warm loving arms...


Love,

JGF