Sunday, August 14, 2011

Swim with Hearts - Los Angeles Family Photographer

















Full day at the Annenberg Beach House swimming with fellow Blipper Erick and gorgeous daughter Dana, then hopped over to the Santa Monica pool for a great lesson for the boys with water whisperer Mikey. Reuben starting singing and signing M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E to her. Also at the Annenberg Guest House today after two swims, we watched The Tempest being played out from the great balconies amongst a small audience soaking up the sun, Reuben sitting in his swimmies enthralled by the cast's antics. Swimming feels like such fantastic therapy for me. The time I'm in the pool is the time all ills are banished from my mind. I'm looking forward to next week's adult pool night at the Beach House as watching the sun go down and starlight shines above us. And I'm seriously thinking of doing an Aqualillies water ballet class given how very unfit and unsupple (Reuben will tell me that's not a word) I am too.

No comments: