Monday, May 19, 2014

This is gonna be the best day of my life : Los Angeles Birthday Photographer




















This evening we took a walk around the neighborhood, finding so many new and exciting places to sit and ponder, chat (oh ok and take some pics too). Just Reuben and me. Right now, he loves to whistle. This is one that just stops me in my tracks. He radiates sweetness. He loves to be photographed now, and will often stand really straight, making himself smart with his hands to his side. We sat here for a short while on a rock. I said to him "Reuben, what makes you happy?" "Being with you mummy". "Reuben, thank you so much for letting me take pictures." "No thank YOU mummy" he replied. If a full orchestra had started playing in the background, I couldn't have been more moved. 

No comments: