Monday, November 6, 2006

Pregnancy week 13: Return to work

After a wonderful weekend in San Francisco with little nausea all weekend, was feeling good enough to start temping. A dreadful experience which I don't need to remind myself of by recording here, suffice to say I wont’ be returning to that company though, and whilst I was ok with getting up at 6am, I was back in bed often without eating by 7pm.

Erica’s Rough Guide to Pregnancy & Birth asks ‘What are your hopes and fears for the pregnancy?’ Well the greatest fear is that all this is just too good to be true, it will somehow come tumbling down on top of me. If that ever happens, I have no idea what I will do. I feel I will be too broken to ever pick myself up again. Yet for all that, I’m taking each day as it comes. Passing the 12 week mark is a significant step as I begin to enter the second trimester, apparently one characterized by the blooming joys of pregnancy.

Boo’s length 7 ½ cm, weight 30g (1oz)

No comments: