Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The breakfast table







Growing up, I have a fond memory of mum always laying the breakfast table at night so that it was always ready for the 7 of us in the morning. Dad likes his breakfast more than anyone I've ever met so breakfast in our home was always a big tradition.

I wanted to carry on that tradition, and with Reuben out of the highchair and eating his meals at the red table in the playroom to imitate how he eats at school and to transition him to social eating, I lay the table at night for his morning breakfast.

Oh, if only I was as good as mum at remembering to do it every night.

PS Hannah.. the lovely flags you made will look great in the playroom, picking up the flags in the playmat. With thanks!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How cool is that....

That's a very nice tradition to keep on....

Wow, very lovely...

Lucky Reuben & Callum and Thanks to "Mum" and "Grandma"


JGF