Monday, April 23, 2012

Wildflowers & Easter Eggs - Los Angeles Fusion Photographer



If the video doesn't show, please click here Wildflowers & Easter Eggs
Best viewed in Full Screen on your computer or mobile device (index finger and thumb to enlarge on iPad). This is the sharing quality for accessibility on mobile devices. Client videos are in HD.



For the love of wildflowers, that feeling of being in love with Springtime, the unspoken words between Reuben and Callum, perfect foils to each other, Reuben the thinker, Callum the adventurer. That's love, right there. My mind is always full of ideas to visualize what I feel and I wanted to create something entirely new and so utterly beautiful that it could adequately convey those feelings of love. Accompanied by my favorite concerto, I am proud of the entire creation.

No comments: