Thursday, April 4, 2013

Therapy and early intervention for kids with special needs - Kids in the House

There are wonderful resources out there and therapists who can help with children who have speech impairment or impairment regarding their body and how they can move in their space; physical therapy, occupational therapy, behavioral therapy. You will be given a lot of advice as to where you can obtain those resources at the outset. It is so critical, and I'm so glad that my son has been out to UCLA; which is where we live. He has been through an amazing program out there. So much so, that I sent my other son there and he is also benefiting from the wonderful, enriching program that comes through early intervention.

1 comment:

what is physical therapy said...

Yes physical therapy can help our children to reduce their any kind of body pain and prevent injuries. I also send my son to my family therapist daily.